Starting with either a basic concept or further advanced ideas, our architectural team will provide a comprehensive design based on the GeoSIP block system.
Architecture services include, but are not limited to:
- Initial meeting discussing the brief (video/phone/in person)
- Multiple design/layout concepts
- Development of the preferred concept
- Options and suggestions for critical parts of the design (roof shape, cladding materials, colours etc).
- Up to three rounds of further changes to fine tune design
- Access to web-based 3D models
- Realistic visualisations
- Videos showing actual sun ingress in various seasons.
- A second meeting/design workshop including a virtual room-by-room walkthrough of the model
Coordination with the structural engineer and certifier
- Finishes schedule
- Complete set of architectural Building Approval plans, including;
- site plan
- floor and roof plans
- door/window schedules
- daylight/ventilation schedule.
Please send us your brief and/or design concepts to provide you with a quotation.
Quotation, Logistics, Technical Support
Upon providing architectural drawings our experienced team will provide the following:
- A summary and quotation for the GeoSIP hempcrete blocks
- Supply of recommended render products
- Organise logistics i.e. transport of the materials to site
- Provide experienced installers where available and/or
- Provide guidance on installation.
Please send us your plans to provide you with a quotation.